It’s the new safe and secure way to shop without breaking the bank. You’ll never have to eat two-minute noodles for a week after a few hours of retail therapy. And the best part… it can be done in your PJs.
How many of you currently have the maximum five Afterpay purchases running? Don’t be ashamed babe, it’s one of the best ideas we’ve seen arrive in e-commerce land… and we’re not feeling guilty about ours.
The lowdown for those of us who aren’t already reaping the fashion/beauty rewards of having it all now are;
· You get what you want, when you want it and obviously that means #NOW! #FOMO
· There is no interest so the price you’re paying is it, no sneaky extra fees later on.
· You have 8 weeks to pay it off in for four instalments. Eg. If a dress is $80 + $10 for postage you’ll only pay $22.50 per fortnight.
· If you don’t like the idea of 8 weeks of stress of having that debt hanging over you, you can pay it off earlier.
· The service is available in most stores and online.
· They email/text you a couple of days before so you can make sure you have suffiecient funds.
· Depending on each stores refund policy, these are also not a problem with Afterpay.
While we love the thought of having it now, some things are worth the wait so we recommend thinking out what you really want and need before getting too cray. As in I want a Gucci soho (because who doesn’t) but I NEED new Nike Air Max.
Here’s five beauty products we’re lusting over, and most likely going to add to our ‘Afterpay next’ list: