It’s not Summer entertaining without a delicious mezze plate to treat your guests to before dinner!
Here we’ve popped together a quick guide to get you sorted for the next little shindig you host.
- 5 slices of Lavash flatbread, cut into squares
- 1 can marinated artichoke hearts
- feta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1 cucumber, sliced on a diagonal
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup tabbouleh, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup hummus, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup red pepper hummus, homemade or store-bought
- Arrange flatbread, artichoke, feta, tomatoes, olives, cucumber, almonds, tabbouleh and hummus on platter or wooden cheese board.
- Use ceramic bowls for the hummus and tabbouleh to create texture and separate from the other foods.
- The trick is to give everything its own spot, and creating a colourful arrangement while you’re at it.
- Lastly, dig in! What are you eating first?